Thursday, November 27, 2014

Giving Thanks

The blessings in our life are innumerable, but I still wanted to take note of some things for which we are especially thankful this holiday.

1) Ella is home.  She is well.  And she sings soulful Armenian songs.  Enough said.



2) Emilia, just this week, started saying I love you spontaneously.  And from when and to whom she says it, it's obvious she means it.  Of my three children, Emilia has the biggest and simultaneously the most fragile heart which shows in the beautiful way she lives her life every single day.



3) Rex's new occupational therapist told me this week that he is a joy to work with and that he's a child that just grabs your heart.  Don't I know it!  Rex recently mastered several goals at school, including taking off his socks after one year of hard practice.  He continues to verbally imitate some words and also uses these words spontaneously to communicate certain wishes.


Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. The song Ella sings is also sung by another certain little someone ;) I hum that tune to myself a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do the very same while we waited.

    ReplyDelete