For many, Sunday is a day of rest, but for me it's usually a day with an extremely long to do list where I can be especially productive because Craig's at home and entertaining the kids.
Today I
* did four loads of laundry, start to finish, including all the kids' bedding
* ran and unloaded the dishwasher twice
* addressed Ella's adoption announcement envelopes to family around the world
* picked up and vacuumed the living room
* cleaned the kitchen floor
* mailed a donation to a family adopting from Armenia
* paid bills
* sorted through my greeting card and mailing supplies
* wrote a thank you note
* made a new necklace for Rex's chewy
* prepped home school activities for the girls for tomorrow
* helped Craig move some furniture
The saving grace for today were our low-prep yet yummy meals: crockpot oatmeal for lunch and sweet and sour cabbage soup for dinner.
Now I think I'll plop myself on the couch and enjoy some Downton Abbey. Maybe some icecream, too, if someone brings it to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment