Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Sardinas, Anyone?

My mom sent us a package that was supposed to be full of gluten and dairy-free treats for Rex that we can't get here in the US.  Today, the package arrived and along with some of what I expected, I also found this assortment of goods.  


I am pretty sure our package was opened and inspected and then its contents was mixed up with a box from Spain undergoing the same procedures.  Somewhere in the US, a recipient is missing cocoa, tea and sardines and scratching his/her head about some homeopathics and gluten-free spreads.

Meanwhile, I am doing a little wondering here myself.  Does anyone know what might be in the tins, the San Lorenzo package (jam?) and what the mystery dough could be?  And what's the right thing to do here?  Just enjoy the surprising bounty or should I inform the postal service?  I doubt they'd be able to trace anything back, but I am open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment