Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Six Hours

With our current schedule, I have six hours a week, three on Mondays and three on Tuesdays, where I am home alone.  I always have a huge to do list for this undisturbed, productive time.

Here's my list for this week:

*Schedule eval Emilia
*Clean kitchen, kitchen floors, and hall floors
*Laundry (four loads were washed, dried, folded and put away)
*Assemble tax paperwork
*Make and freeze lentil burgers for Emilia's bedtime snack
*Make individual quinoa-oatmeal packs for Emilia's bedtime snack
*Cook dinner
*Clean three bathrooms - no floors (At the old house, it took me 90 minutes just to do the master bath from top to bottom.  At the new house, all three bathrooms without the floors took 30 minutes - which goes to show you how tiny our bathrooms are now.)
*Sort through toys to donate
*Appointment with drywall repair guy
*File insurance claims
*Run dishwasher (it took three loads in two days to get the job done)
*Answer emails
*Return phone calls

I did well this week and completed everything but the tax paperwork and the toy sorting.  Moving that over to next week's list now.

4 comments:

  1. You should add "take a nap" to this list;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it count that one week I had 15 minutes left at the end of the morning before Emilia got off the bus and I laid down on the couch and admired my freshly cleaned family room, knowing full well it would be a mess again by the end of the day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have THREE bathrooms. Wow. Some day I need to send you photos of our tiny house ;)

    And, yes, sounds like a nap is well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two full, one half. Our house is definitely not tiny, just a lot smaller than our previous house.

    ReplyDelete