Wednesday, May 27, 2015

NKOTB

Yesterday, New Kids on the Block were in concert in Cincinnati.  For a variety of reasons, I thought I could not go this time around until Craig surprised Ella and me with last minute tickets in the afternoon.  We had a brief flurry of planning and preparations and then we were off to have some fun.

I wasn't sure how Ella would handle this experience, but she did extremely well, behaving appropriately throughout the concert and even holding it together when she started to get quite tired toward 11:00 pm.  I can only imagine that this was an overwhelming experience for her, but I think she had a good time.

Craig had gotten us fantastic seats in the first row elevated above floor level.  This was ideal for Ella who could either sit, lean or stand without anyone obstructing her view of the stage (or mine for that matter).




My teenage dream...

... still singing and dancing...


... still looking good.


That said, I think I did better.  Sorry, Jordan.



My first ever concert was NKOTB.  Now I can say my daughter's was, too.

2 comments:

  1. I never pegged you for an NKOTB fan. ;) Seeing this made me smile! Glad you both had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NKOTB was my first concert, too. I went with my Mom and I'll never forget it. Love that you got to share that with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete