Saturday, May 2, 2015

Teacher Gifts

Are any of my readers out there teachers? If so, what kind of gifts do you like best to receive from your students at the end of the school year?  I have ideas, of course, but I'd really like to present the awesome teachers that work with my kids with something that they will appreciate.  I am open to any and all suggestions.

3 comments:

  1. I don't teach elementary, but coffee cards are wonderful!! I know my kids' teachers really like them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about a potted herb/cocktail tomato plant that you have done at home with the kids? Windowsill size and suitable for apartment living

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked Rob (my husband) and he said that being appreciated, in any form, is always nice. That said, he also said that he gets tons of Starbucks cards and candy. The most meaningful things he's ever received are gifts that show that the kids really know him and appreciate him as an individual. One child gave him a hiking book one year, and another gave him a giftcard to a bike shop...those, he said, were especially touching.

    ReplyDelete