Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tuesday's Top Ten Repeat

Today...

*My daughters decided that markers are a great substitute for make-up

*One child pooped 8 times into diapers

*I learned that my home/family present a hostile work environment to treatment providers

*The girls thought stripping down in the yard and rolling in mud pits was totally the right thing to do an hour before the school open house

*The school open house - I give you two guesses how I feel about these events

* I did not have breakfast or lunch unless a few handfuls of tortilla chips and half a cupcake count

*Someone asked to use my guest bath which was in a total disaster state

*I let one child play with the water/hose for a full two hours (connect to bullet point four) - shame on my environmental conscience

*We set off our fire alarm

*I discovered a mystery rash on one of the kids

And now, if you'll excuse me, I need some Eierlikoer.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like school needs to start...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes...you've had more than your share of "interesting" days lately, friend.

    ReplyDelete