Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tuesday's Top Ten

Today I've had...

*raw bacon on my toes

*poop in the pool

*melted crayons on the deck

*latex gloves left behind by Emilia with what I hope was not a message from her about my parenting



*two of Rex's former therapists visit and jump right into this week's chaos here for a couple of hours

*the happiest, most adorable sous chef



*my youngest cut her own bangs - no further comment

*to make ten jars of jam before the peaches went bad on me

*love notes from Ella




*countless mystery spills all over the house from morning to evening

And now if you'll excuse me, I need to have a little cry.


4 comments:

  1. Hopefully you had a little laugh after you got done crying. Those gloves are pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did laugh at the gloves, but I really also did cry at the self-inflicted haircut.

      Delete
    2. it's a right of passage...I did it, my little one did it. Hopefully you don't have a family photo planned for the near future, and if you do, well, it'll make for a funny story. :-)

      Delete
    3. Oh yes, family photo in less than a month. I'll have to try to do some magic with styling. I know most kids do it at some point, but since I wasn't allowed to have long hair until I was about 12 and could manage all related tasks myself, I never did it.

      Delete