Wednesday, June 8, 2011

IAC 182 Results

The following referrals were issued in IAC Session 182 which was held on 05/12/11:

1) French dossier from 2009 referred a waiting child (#1271) with a profile on the MOJ site

2) Italian dossier from 2009 referred a waiting child (#749) with a profile on the MOJ site

3) Italian dossier from 2010 referred two waiting children (#1525 & #1526) with profiles on the MOJ site

4) Italian dossier from 2010 referred a waiting child (#1045) with a profile on the MOJ site

5) U.S. dossier from 2010 referred a waiting child (#1441) with a profile on the MOJ site

6) Italian dossier from 2011 referred a waiting child (#1338) with a profile on the MOJ site

7) Swedish dossier from 2011 referred a waiting child (#1230) with a profile on the MOJ site

8) U.S. dossier from 2011 referred a waiting child (#271) with a profile on the MOJ site

9) U.S. dossier from 2011 referred a waiting child (#1098) with a profile on the MOJ site

10) U.S. dossier from 2011 referred a waiting child (#912) with a profile on the MOJ site

11) U.S. dossier from 2011 referred two waiting children (#1212 & #1398) with profiles on the MOJ site

5 comments:

  1. Still no healthy kids being referred, or if so not many from 2009. Thanks for sharing.ps. we got a court date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh oooh ooh! That's us, that's us! I am so loving seeing us on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I figured it was you. You want the original in BLG?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I see us on there too! We got the paperwork just 2 days ago. I was wondering what was going on and if we really were going to get it. Great relief!

    ReplyDelete