More love and joy, our Bulgarian blessing, our daughter Emilia.
The four of us arrived back at home last night and are doing well. I will write much more about our time in Bulgaria after we get some real rest and relaxation.
So happy I had the pleasure of meeting her. Hard to put that cutie pie down. We are still exhausted so I do hope you get some rest soon. Can't wait to hear more and see the two of them running around the house in pictures. Congrats to you all! BTW, I washed & dried my clothes. LOL.
What a precious little peanut! I'm so happy for you and will be praying for an abundance of energy for Mommy and Daddy and a smooth transition for sweet Emilia and Rex!
What a sweet little peanut! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh!!!!!! Precious!
ReplyDeleteBrooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com
she is so cute, glad you made it home safelty. Curious to hear how it went with 2 toddlers on the plane, you are braver than me ") Celeste
ReplyDeleteWelcome home and a big "dobre doshÅl" to Emilia! So glad all went well and you will be able to celebrate a most awesome Thanksgiving. Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! She is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy I had the pleasure of meeting her. Hard to put that cutie pie down. We are still exhausted so I do hope you get some rest soon. Can't wait to hear more and see the two of them running around the house in pictures. Congrats to you all! BTW, I washed & dried my clothes. LOL.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear how your trip went.
ReplyDeleteHooray!!!! Our turn next! Thank you for sharing... she is stunning. Hope you get rested and the adjustment goes smoothly!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious little peanut! I'm so happy for you and will be praying for an abundance of energy for Mommy and Daddy and a smooth transition for sweet Emilia and Rex!
ReplyDeleteYou made it!!! Across the finish line with two amazing babies. We are all so very excited for you guys! More than precious!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you Emilia! You have such a loving family! I am so excited for all of you guys to be together forever and I can't wait to meet you!
ReplyDelete