Tuesday, November 1, 2011

National Adoption Month - Meet Annalise

Since it is National Adoption Month, I would like to advocate throughout the next week for several beautiful children who have waited for forever families for a long time and deserve a chance at some publicity to help find their parents. I cannot disclose where those kids are located, but you can be sure that they live in a country near and dear to my heart. I encourage you to pass this information on if you know of anyone who might be interested in these little sweethearts.


Meet “Annalise’

(DOB: 8/16/2003)

This energetic, vibrant, 8-year-old little girl was born with Down syndrome and is ready for an active family with lots of structure. Annalise has dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. She can understand and speak two languages, including English. In 2003, Annalise had surgery to repair a heart defect and has required no additional treatment since then. Annalise is beaming with sunshine and loves cell phones and cameras, like all curious little girls! She enjoys being the center of attention and is very smart!

Even though I did not meet Annalise in person, I know she resides at a wonderful, small orphanage that is run more like a home. She has seen many of her friends be adopted and always seems to wonder when it will be her turn to have a family. Hopefully she will not have to wait much longer.

If you are interested in learning more about his special little girl, please contact Hopscotch Adoptions at info@hopscotchadoptions.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment