One year ago today, I held my little boy in my arms for the first time and shortly therafter, this photo was taken. My heart has been overflowing with love ever since.
Hi! I found your blog when looking up Bulgarian adoptions. My wife and I are about to start the process. I'd love to talk with you sometime about it. We started a blog, though we haven't advertised it yet or finished it, at www.timebringsroses.wordpress.com. My email is on the blog. I couldn't find yours on here to contact you directly, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on the process and Bulgaria.
Hi! I found your blog when looking up Bulgarian adoptions. My wife and I are about to start the process. I'd love to talk with you sometime about it. We started a blog, though we haven't advertised it yet or finished it, at www.timebringsroses.wordpress.com. My email is on the blog. I couldn't find yours on here to contact you directly, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on the process and Bulgaria.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet picture!
ReplyDeleteBrooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com
Awe, so great that he is home!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Gotcha day - you know how to celebrate - with another beautiful angel! :)
ReplyDelete