Thursday, November 3, 2011

National Adoption Month - Meet Christian & Karson

These two sweeties are very special to me because I met them in person and interacted with them several times. I think about them often and would be thrilled if both were to find their forever families. Please consider them or pass on their information to those who would.

Meet ‘Christian’ - DOB 04/02/2009

Sweet Christian was born with Down Syndrome and a heart condition. He is easily engaged and loves to play interactively when given the opportunity. When I played with him, it looked like he was thinking, “Cause and effect… yes! Let’s see how many times I can get this lady to pick up the ball for me. I must have her wrapped around my finger.” Christian gives lots of smiles and rewards attention with cuddles and interaction. He can pull himself to stand and cruises. And he’s very handsome with light brown hair, brown eyes and beautiful eyebrows. Christian is loved very much by his caregivers. Photos and video available at info@hopscotchadoptions.org.

Meet ‘Karson’ - DOB 11/30/2008

This little guy has brown hair, big brown eyes and Down Syndrome. Karson is very active, makes eye contact, grasps toys and is interested in his surroundings. When I met Karson, I was struck by how very handsome and loving he is. He enjoys being held, smiles and interacts easily. Additional information is available via info@hopscotchadoptions.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment