Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 13 & 14

February 13 and 14 seem to be developing a certain significance in our family as it appears that sometimes something out of the ordinary happens on those days.

February 13, 2000: Craig proposed to me.

February 14, 2009: We mailed our application to our placing agency.

February 14, 2011: We requested a waiting child from MOJ and learned that we had just been matched with another little girl.

February 13, 2012: Rex’s first visit to the ER after a bad fall that lacerated his lip repair. Stitches and anesthesia were necessary. He’s still smiling despite the stitches which will leave another scar. I sure hope it’s true what they say about chicks digging scars.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Rex! I'm sure that it will fade over time and he is such a cutie, who will notice the scar. Hope he did ok with going to the ER, that has to be scary for a little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little love! I know plenty of chicks that dig scars. he's TOO CUTE, so no scar will keep the girls away! Just get ready...it'll be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete