Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Leap Day Q&A
Since 30 Rock informed me last week that, "Real life is for March... nothing on leap day counts," I thought I would open myself up to a little Q&A from my readers. So, if you have any questions, this is your chance. Ask me today and I will answer tomorrow. And if I don't get any questions, that's okay, too, because nothing on leap day counts, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Viviane, I am in the process of adopting and was interested in knowing about the therapies your son is receiving. How did you get the referrals? Is it through early intervention programs or private? If private, does your insurance cover any costs? We want the best for our child, but know that therapy is expensive and I don't know how we could swing it without insurance!
ReplyDeleteBiv, why aren't you on Facebook already? Blogs are so 2008.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
teh Mgmt
Dear M1,
ReplyDeleteI hate teh facebooks. Thank you for visiting my blog. When will you visit us in person?
Your friends with kids,
the Martinis