Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful For You


As we count our blessings today, I wanted to name some of those fellow adoptive parents who have shared our journey or we theirs, who have become supportive friends, and with whom we hope to continue and grow our special connection.

Amie, Elizabeth and Randy, Marina, Monique, Yvonne, Lori, Carrie & Tonya, Shelley, Beth, Michelle and Tony, Cherie and Dave, Molly, Maria, Stephanie and Warren, Donna and Barry, Katherine, Jennifer, Kim and Jason, Michele, Michele, Marriya, Sheila and Doug, Lindsey, Robin, Mary and Jim…

These are not all the wonderful people we have met since entering the world of international adoption, so if you don’t see your name here but think it should be, rest assured that it was merely an oversight, not a hint about where we stand ;).

Happy Thanksgiving to friends who make life a little brighter every day.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful for all the hard work and friendship we have developed over the past year. Not sure what I would have done without you during my pickup trip! Have a happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thankful back at you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... been a bit busy up here... I absolutely treasure our friendship Vivienne! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving and that the Holidays are blessed for your family!

    ReplyDelete