Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Together Forever Day - Part 2

Since I was not able to make a slideshow for Emilia's Together Forever Day, I decided to at least do some side by side photos taken respectively on November 14, 2011 and today, November 14, 2012.

Take a look at our Bulgarian blessing then and now:


Emilia is wearing the exact same dress. The tights are the same pattern, but a bigger size and the shirt underneath is a larger size as well.  And yes, I know she is standing on a shelf.  I couldn't get her to hold still for a photograph, so I resorted to playing one of her favorite songs on youtube which I knew would make her momentarily stationary so I could snap a half way decent comparative shot.


To celebrate our special anniversary with Emilia, we went out to breakfast.  We don't eat at restaurants often, so Emilia was completely fascinated by the entire experience.  Of course, she was a stinker when we wanted to memorialize the occasion with a photo, so here's what we got.



Look for one more commemorative entry to come next week around the anniversary of our homecoming.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how quickly their hair grows??! She has such gorgeous hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to make the same comment about her hair. Amazing what nutrition does, Calvin's hair is so thick now. She is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing difference being in a loving family makes. She has a sparkle in her eye that wasn't there a year ago. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete