On Thursday we held the first quarterly appreciation lunch for the therapists of the preschool program Rex attends. There are fourteen children in the class who work with seven behavioral therapists, one speech therapist, one occupational therapist, and one supervisory therapist. All of these women do a wonderful job with the children in their care. It's not always easy, but there's a genuine dedication to the children's well-being and success.
Parents organized a potluck with two entrees, drinks, a veggie tray, bread and two desserts. Nothing fancy, but certainly made with love and given with grateful hearts.
I contributed this chocolate cake which was a big hit. My cake holder came back home empty save for a few crumbs.
I also made a small gift bag from us parents for each therapist which included these items.
We plan to hold our next appreciation lunch in January. I truly enjoy recognizing those who are making a positive difference in the life of my family. Thank you, ALC team.
No comments:
Post a Comment