On December 5, our treasured Ms. Rie gave birth to a handsome baby boy, her first child. Congrats to her and her husband.
On December 7, my mom retired. She is unbelievably excited to enter this new phase of her life and has already filled up her 2013 calendar with a bunch of adventures, including a 5 week visit to us. Can't wait.
On December 12, my sister got engaged. My family is about to be more international as her husband-to-be is Iranian-born and has two children who are half Spanish. Love it!
In early December, Rex's school updated a developmental assessment with him. I have described it before here toward the end of the post. This time around, Rex made a gain of 74 bricks in five months for a total of 191 mastered skills which is 13% of the total to be acquired by about age 7. I am sure I don't need to say it, but we are so proud of our little guy who, if nothing else, is a hard and determined worker.
| Rex during circle time at school on December 20 |
No comments:
Post a Comment