Last night, Emilia received her first real haircut. Sure, I had been trimming her bangs at home for the last almost two years, but the rest of her hair had never been cut since she joined our family. It took me a long time to work up to this haircut, knowing we'd be losing her lovely baby locks, but it had to happen finally.
So, we prepared for the worst and went to a local salon. I fully expected that Emilia would cry the whole time and fight the stylist, but she sat rather calmly on my lap and listened to me sing her favorite songs. I could tell she was a bit scared as little shivers went through her body every once in a while, but on the whole, she did wonderfully.
Here she is yesterday before her haircut:
And after:
Can't believe what a big girl our Emilia is already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She looks older and just as cute with her new haircut :)
ReplyDeleteSo Cute!
ReplyDeleteSo precious!!
ReplyDelete