Well, Rex has figured out how to reach the second and third shelves in the pantry. The potato bin apparently makes a perfect step stool once it's discovered as such. On Sunday evening, before I could intervene, Rex had grabbed a bag off a shelf, opened it and... see that all over my kitchen floor? Who needs mulling spices anyway, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know, he just has to have everything figured out so he can teach it to his new little sister :)
ReplyDeleteOH he is toooo smart!!!! LOL.... Keeping Mommy on her toes!!
ReplyDeleteOh can I tell you about Connor's forays... how about a dozen eggs splattered all over my kitchen because he wanted to make mommy breakfast.... little sneak got out of bed and scooted to the kitchen without waking me up.
ReplyDeleteAt least Connor had good intentions ;)!
ReplyDeleteHow about a large bowl full of organic waste for our composter all over the kitchen floor? That was a surprise I found one day toward the end of the summer. It's how I knew Rex was using tools to swipe stuff off the countertops. He couldn't have reached without some sort of extension of his arm.