Saturday, October 12, 2013

Learning Her Numbers

Emilia has been working so hard on her pre-academic skills and it shows.  As of now, she visually recognizes four numbers.  We are not teaching them in order, but rather following her own interest (the first number she wanted to learn about was eight) as well choosing the numbers easiest for her to pronounce.  We are also working on getting her to attach value to the numbers one and two, but this may take a while.  Emilia can also count to four now while doing things like stacking rings or having her buttons closed.


Next time I will try to post a video of Emilia identifying colors.  She's just learning so much.

2 comments:

  1. Speech is incredible! Congrats. By the time I see her again she'll be counting to ten in no time. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweetie pie! I loved her determination of tossing those numbers too--terribly cute! :)

    ReplyDelete