Friday, April 20, 2012

50,000 Views - Blog Roll

I recently realized that my blog is quickly approaching 50,000 views, so I started wondering who is reading our story. Therefore, I'd like to call a blog roll. If you wouldn't mind, and especially if you are not signed up as an official follower/member, would you please leave a comment? You don't have to identify yourself, but I would love to know in which state or country you live and anything else you could share.

Thanks and looking forward to "meeting" you!

14 comments:

  1. Viviane, love reading your blog and our other conversations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! We're registered to adopt from Bulgaria and I'm following you both on the listserv and here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Viviane. The Mershon family loves your blog. Love to watch how the children thrive and you create a fun look at parenting. So relatable!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're adopting from "B" as well. We're in MI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we met in Sofia! We miss you all! Love watching the kids grow and seeing their development. Can't wait for the reunion & to connect w/ others this summer. Oh, I also use your blog to track how long my kids have been home. LOL. I'm just not that organized. Thanks for sharing. See you in a few short months in OH. You'll hear no crying this time either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Viviane
    Reading your blog as well as a member of your site and loving it – can’t wait for our little ones. You provide so many of us informational education as well as your on situational experiences. It is mind blowing how many people are viewing your blog. Your are an amazing Mom and educator to many. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vivienne, following from Ireland. Thanks for keeping us all updated on referrals. Waiting since 2010 and really appreciate your updates and following along with the updates on your two little ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liebe Viviane, wie Du weißt liebe auch ich Deinen blog und verfolge ihn aus Deutschland fast täglich. Meiner Familie berichte ich dann immer von den Neuigkeiten bei Euch. R

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Viviane, We're following from the US. We're adopting from Bulgaria, just finishing up our home study.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Thank you so much for sharing your story and your lives! Reading about the experiences of other families helps me cope with the wait. We are in Delaware. We have been registered with the MOJ since July 2010. Thanks for the IAC updates!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Audrey - We lived in DE for four years. I loved it there. It's my favorite place that we ever lived.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love DE too. We have lived here for 8 years. We have the beach and no sales tax. . . what's not to love?! :)

      Delete
  12. Here!

    (That's what you were wanting, right?)

    http://momentsdefined.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete