Thursday, April 19, 2012

Picture Of The Day

When I came around the bend into the living room today, I saw a scene that warmed my heart. Emilia was playing with my old baby doll which my mom recently sent me and which I gave to Emilia just this morning. How lovely that she likes it and that I can pass it on to her.
I watched Emilia play for a while before I took this picture. She was holding the doll and looking at it, she stood up and helped the doll jump like we do with her, she carried it around and then she went to examining the eyes which are big and brown like her own.

We will have to decide on a name for the doll soon. I don't remember what I called her as a child because, I think, I changed her name all the time based on my latest fancy. And maybe Emilia will do the same when she starts to speak.

2 comments: